Small Business Superannuation Clearing House
Key features of the Clearing House
The Small Business Superannuation Clearing House is a free online service that will help reduce the administrative burden for your business.
Some of the key features of the service are:
- you make one secure electronic transaction and the ATO distribute the superannuation contributions to your employees’ nominated superannuation funds
- each time you make a contribution, your employees’ preferences are already pre-populated, so you only need to enter the contribution amounts
- it minimises the time and paperwork involved in paying contributions to numerous superannuation funds
- you can choose to nominate a regular contribution amount for an employee
- it helps you meet your superannuation guarantee obligations, reducing red tape and associated compliance costs
- you can obtain a record of your contribution history whenever you need it
- once set up, it only takes a few minutes to process payments
- it is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
For more information or to access this online service, visit the ATO website.