Information for those people seeking employment with the Australian Department of Human Services.
Join us - special bulk recruitment
The department is currently running a special bulk recruitment for ongoing APS employees and Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander (special measure) applicants.
Current career opportunities
- Current vacancies
- Join us – special bulk recruitment
- Irregular or intermittent employment register
- Non-ongoing (temporary) employment register
Who we are and what we do
We are about people and delivering services they may need at different stages of their lives.
We deliver Centrelink, Child Support and Medicare payments and services, as well as Australian Hearing services. Most Australians make contact with us at some point in their life and each year we deliver more than $140 billion in payments. Read more about us.
What we offer you
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work as part of a team that has a crucial role in influencing the strategic focus and coordination of service delivery for Australians
- flexible and innovative work practices that aim for a balance between work and family life
- a workplace committed to diversity
- employment opportunities all around Australia
Read about our Enterprise Agreement.