Department of Human Services 2013-14 Budget
The 2013-14 Budget was handed down on 14 May 2013.
This page contains Budget information that may affect people who use the Department of Human Services programs Centrelink, Medicare, Child Support and CRS Australia.
Information is grouped in a way that makes it quick and easy to find what matters most to you.
Please select from the menu to the left of this page for information on Budget 2013-14.
Note: updates may occur, so you should check back for any new information that might be of interest over the next few weeks.
You can also view the Australian Government Budget website for more information about Budget 2013-14.
An alphabetical listing of all the 2013-14 Budget measures is also available.
Information about the Department of Human Services Budget can be found in the following Budget statements.
- Portfolio Budget Statements 2013-14 [pdf, 1.86mb]
- IT solutions to take customer service into the future
- Increased data matching to save taxpayers $67.5 million
- $30 million to strengthen Department of Human Services call centres
- Gillard Government gives young Australians more control