Applying for ASDOT
ASDOT applications must be submitted in person through the Department of Human Services.
We will provide you with an application form. You must then complete, sign and date the application form and provide us with the required documents. Please see below for documentation required for either a refund or an upfront application type.
The following documents are required for a refund:
- the original receipt of examination fee
- a copy of assessment results or evidence that the examination/assessment has been completed
- a copy of your current Australian / New Zealand passport or Australian citizenship certificate, and
- a copy of the Low Income Health Care Card or the Low Income Letter
The following documents are required for an upfront application:
- a copy of the Low Income Health Care Card or the Low Income Letter, and
- a copy of your current Australian / New Zealand passport or Australian citizenship certificate
We will certify copies of these documents to go with your application form
We will submit the application to the Department of Industry, Innovation, Science, Research and Tertiary Education (DIISRTE) for you. Your application will then be assessed by DIISRTE. You will be notified by mail of your eligibility for ASDOT assistance.