Claiming a payment online
You can claim some of our payments online when and where it suits you, simply by logging on to your online account through myGov.
Centrelink payments you can claim online
You can claim some payments online using your online account.
Students and trainees
- Child Care Benefit
- Dad and Partner Pay
- Family Tax Benefit
- Parental Leave Pay
- Parenting Payment
- Single Income Family Supplement
Farmers and Farm Families
Low income earners
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Care Card
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Foster Child Health Care Card
- Low Income Health Care Card
People with disability
How to claim a Centrelink payment online
- Log on to your Centrelink online account through myGov, or register for an account
- Answer questions – we will ask questions to assess your eligibility, including questions about your income and assets if needed
- Check the details you have provided
- Book an appointment if required – we’ll tell you if you need to book an appointment. You can do this through our online appointment system, which has instructions on how to book
- Submit documents - you can submit documents, through our Express Plus mobile apps, the Document Lodgement Service, or your Centrelink online account
Other Centrelink payments
If you want to make a claim for a payment not listed above, please read the claiming information included on the individual payment pages.
View a complete list of Centrelink payments and services.
More online options
You can do a lot more online: