Self-service options for Income Management and BasicsCard
Self service is an easy and secure way to manage your income-managed money without having to wait to speak with a Customer Service Officer.
You can access self service by:
- calling our self-service line, on 136 240
- using our Online Services or Registering for self service
- using self-service phones and/or computers at our service centres.
You can use self service to:
- check your BasicsCard and Income Management account balance
- access your account details
- check your remaining daily spend limit
- check your recent transaction history for Income Management and BasicsCard
- check your expense allocations (not available over the phone)
- apply for an advance payment
- request an Income Management statement
- transfer available income-managed funds to your BasicsCard (conditions apply)
- check and update your option to print BasicsCard balances on EFTPOS receipts at participating merchants
- make one off payments directly to approved Income Management organisations.
You can search for approved Income Management organisations or BasicsCard Merchants in your area via the Find a business or organisation search tool.