Time period for submitting lump sum claims and confirming income

You have 1 year to submit a lump sum claim or confirm your income has changed for that financial year.

2013-14 financial year

For the 2013-14 financial year, you have until 30 June 2015 to:

If you do not submit your lump sum claim for Child Care Benefit within 1 year, your eligibility for Child Care Rebate will not be assessed.

If there are special circumstances that prevent you or your partner from completing any of the above within the 1 year timeframe, let us know.

If you receive FTB Part A, you may be eligible for other payments, such as the FTB Part A supplement. To receive these payments, you have until 30 June 2015 to make sure:

How to claim

You can start a claim for FTB and Child Care Benefit by logging on to your Centrelink online account through myGov or by submitting a paper form.

Alternatively, you can now claim Child Care Benefit for approved child care using the Express Plus Families mobile app.


Download and complete the:

More information

Read more about:

This information was printed from humanservices.gov.au It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at humanservices.gov.au/siteinformation when using this material.