Child support while living outside Australia

In some cases we can help separated parents with child support arrangements for their children when one parent lives in another country.

Read more information about child support when parents and children live overseas.

This information was printed from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.