International claim forms
Australia has formal social security agreements with particular countries that allow you to claim a Centrelink payment while you are living in an agreement country. Claims for Australian payments cannot be lodged by people living in any non-agreement country.
To ensure that you are paid from the earliest possible date, you should telephone us on our International telephone numbers to register your intent to claim. Once you register your intent to claim, you can download and complete one of our many claim forms for each agreement country and return your completed claim forms to Centrelink or your local pension fund or social security office. If you cannot telephone us yourself, someone else can telephone Centrelink for you, so you can register your intent to claim as soon as possible.
- Assessment for Carer Payment form
- Assessment for Carer Payment form for Health Professional
- Authorising a person or organisation to enquire or act on your behalf form
- Claim for Australian Pension from another country form
- International bank account forms
- Income and assets form
- Partner details form
- Treating Doctor's Report form
- Verification of working life residence in Australia form
- Work Capacity - Customer Information form