You have reached this page because the Medicare website (www.medicareaustralia.gov.au) has been incorporated into the Department of Human Services website.
Medicare information has moved to a single entry point for health, social and welfare payments and services - humanservices.gov.au
Find out how to get your Medicare benefit tax statement for your tax return.
To help you find the information you need, explore our health care related pages:
Alternatively, you might like to explore our most popular healthcare payments and services:
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register
- Australian Organ Donor Register
- Chronic Disease Management Plan
- Medicare benefit tax statement
- Medicare Card
- Medicare Online Services
- Medicare Safety Net
- Medicare two-way
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Safety Net
- Reciprocal Health Care Agreements
The health professionals section, isn't moving as part of this process. You can continue to access that section of the website.
Below are links to some of the most popular areas of the health professional section:
- Aged care for health professionals
- Medicare Benefits Schedule (MBS) for health professionals
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) for health professionals
- Australian Childhood Immunisation Register for health professionals
- Medicare Teen Dental Plan and Medicare chronic disease dental scheme for health professionals
If these suggestions don’t relate to your enquiry, please use search to find the information you require.