In person, by post, or by fax
- read the Disaster Recovery Allowance (DRA) New South Wales bushfires - October 2013 fact sheet
- download the Disaster Recovery Allowance (DRA) New South Wales bushfires - October 2013 claim form
- complete and sign the claim form and
- take the claim form and any other documents you were asked to provide to your nearest Centrelink or Medicare Service Centre or Agent, or
- post to:
Emergency Processing Centre
Reply Paid 7815
- you can also fax your form to 1300 727 760. Please ensure any accompanying documentation is clearly identified with your name.
Your personal information is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988, and is collected by the department for the assessment and administration of payments and services. This information is required to process your claim. Read more about how we manage your privacy and personal information.
Reporting requirements and the information you need to provide
If you are eligible for Disaster Recovery Allowance you will be required to report your income and any changes in order to receive your payment.