Child Support online accounts
You must access Child Support online accounts through myGov. myGov allows you to link multiple Australian Government online accounts with one username and password.
Help in other languages
If you do not speak English and need help from us, ring the Translating and Interpreting Service on +61 131 450 between 8.30 am and 4.45 pm (local time), Monday to Friday.
Registering for a Child Support online account in myGov
If you live in Australia or overseas you can register for a Child Support online account once you have a Child Support case with us. Most customers can self register for a Child Support online account at any time but there are situations where you may need our help.
Log on to Child Support Online Services
To log on:
- select the log on button at the top of your screen
- select myGov
- select log on at the bottom of the list and you will be taken to myGov
Note: if you have not signed in for a while, you may have noticed that the process for signing in to your Child Support Online Services has changed. You must now access your Child Support Online Services account through myGov.
What you can do online
If you live in Australia you can:
- check when your payments are due and how much you will get
- check the total child support amount outstanding
- check your latest account information
- view a history of payments made and received
- view most of your letters online and print copies
- view and update your personal details
- tell us about changes in care arrangements for your children
- tell us about changes to your income (estimate)
- let us know you have received or made a direct payment
- send and receive secure messages, including attachments
If you live overseas you can:
- send us secure messages, including attachments
- view and update some of your personal details
- tell us your preferred contact times
- tell us any general information that may change your Child Support assessment
When you use your Child Support online account to provide us with information, it will automatically update our records or alert one of our Customer Service Officers to follow it up.
Terms and conditions for use
It is important to read the terms and conditions carefully before you agree to them, as they govern your access to our services.
Help using a Child Support online account
The myGov help desk operates from 7:00am to 7:00pm, Monday to Friday. Call 132 307 and select Option 1.
Watch our myGov instructional videos to see how easy it is to use.
Employers and financial institutions
Services are also available to employers and financial institutions through Child Support Online Business Services. Child Support Business Online Services is a secure online service providing employers with a faster, easier way to manage Child Support deductions.