Centrelink and Medicare Express Plus mobile apps
Express Plus Medicare
With Express Plus Medicare you can use your mobile device to:
- view your Medicare claim history
- view your profile and update your address and contact details
- view and update your payment destination details
- request a duplicate or replacement card
- claim Medicare benefits
- view Medicare Safety Net Information
- view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement and Child Immunisation History Statement
- view and access documents saved in the Vault
- find your nearest service centre
Express Plus Medicare is available on Apple and Android devices™.
To get started:
- create a myGov account at my.gov.au
- then link your Medicare account
- you can also link Centrelink and Child Support services and your eHealth record
Centrelink Express Plus mobile apps
To use Express Plus apps you need to be registered for Centrelink Online Accounts (access level 3). Families, job seekers, students and seniors can then use their mobile device to:
- update contact details
- subscribe to and view online letters
- view payments and transaction history, and
- capture and upload documents
Depending on your personal circumstances, you can use the mobile apps to do other activities. For example if you receive:
- Family Tax Benefit, you can use an Centrelink Express Plus mobile app to view, estimate and update your family income estimate
- Newstart, Parenting Payment or Youth Allowance, you can use an Express Plus for Centrelink mobile app to report your income or update your participation or study details
Report your employment income in languages other than English
Use Express Plus Lite to report your employment income in:
- Chinese, and
For more information on the Express Plus Lite mobile app in these languages go to Information in your Language.
Download an Express Plus mobile app
Apple, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Help using Express Plus mobile apps
If you have trouble using the mobile apps you can refer to Express Plus mobile apps for Centrelink and Express Plus for Medicare troubleshooting guides for help using your Express Plus mobile app. You can also watch the 'how to' videos for step by step instructions.