Express Plus mobile apps
Express Plus Child Support mobile app
The new Express Plus Child Support mobile app lets you do most of your Child Support business on your mobile device. It combines many of the functions currently available on your Child Support online account, including new features, such as a personal diary.
Express Plus Child Support mobile app is optimised for iPhone® 5th generation and above, with a minimum operating system of iOS7.0. If you use an Android device or have not downloaded iOS7+ to your iPhone®, you can continue to use your Child Support online account.
Express Plus Medicare mobile app
With Express Plus Medicare you can use your mobile device to:
- view your Medicare claim history
- view your profile and update your address and contact details
- view and update your bank account details
- request a duplicate or replacement card
- claim Medicare benefits
- view Medicare Safety Net balance
- view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement and Child Immunisation History Statement
- view and access documents saved in the Vault
- find your nearest service centre
Express Plus Medicare is available on Apple and Android devices™.
To get started:
- create a myGov account at my.gov.au
- then link your Medicare account
- you can also link Centrelink and Child Support services and your eHealth record
Express Plus Centrelink mobile apps
The new Express Plus Centrelink mobile app combines all the functions and tools you used on your previous mobile app, along with a new design and additional features.
Express Plus Centrelink is available for Apple devices with iOS7+ and Android devices with version 4.0 and above. If you use an Apple or Android device and have not downloaded iOS7+ or Android 4.0, you can continue to use the existing Express Plus mobile apps.
To use Express Plus apps, you need to be registered for a Centrelink online account. You can use your mobile device to:
- update your contact details
- subscribe to and view online letters
- view payments and transaction history, and
- capture and upload documents
Depending on your personal circumstances, you can use the mobile apps to do other activities. For example, if you:
- receive Family Tax Benefit, you can use the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app to view, estimate and update your family income estimate
- receive ABSTUDY, Austudy, Newstart Allowance, Parenting Payment or Youth Allowance, you can use the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app to report your income or update your participation or study details
- are income managed or use a BasicsCard, you can use the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app to manage your own money, see your available balances, view details about recent transactions on your BasicsCard and much more
A Digital Wallet allows you to access your concession cards using your smart device. To access real time concession entitlements on your Digital Wallet, you need to download the latest version of the app and use the side menu.
By swiping vertically, you will be able to display both the front and back of your card. If you have more than 1 concession card, you can swipe horizontally to access the card you need.
If your concession card is no longer active, EXPIRED will appear across the card and will be displayed for 28 days before it’s no longer available through your app. This will give you time to reapply if necessary.
There may be circumstances where you should continue to use your physical card. If your Digital Wallet is not accepted by a concession provider, please contact us with their details by email email@example.com
Read more about our concession and health care cards.
Report your employment income in languages other than English
Use Express Plus Lite to report your employment income in:
- Chinese, and
For more information on the Express Plus Lite mobile app in these languages go to Information in your Language.
Download an Express Plus mobile app
Apple, and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Google Play is a trademark of Google Inc.
Help using Express Plus mobile apps
If you have trouble using the mobile apps you can refer to troubleshooting guides for
You can also watch the 'how to' videos for step by step instructions.