News & alerts
- Centrepay has changed
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- We’re making it easier for you to transfer to Age Pension
- Annual Carer Supplement and Child Disability Assistance Payment
- The way you access your Centrelink online account is changing
- Rent or buy - how do you decide
- View all news for carers
News for carers
View all stories
New rules for goods and services that can be paid using Centrepay were introduced on 1 July 2015 that may affect you.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.
Are you almost age pension age? You may be able to transfer to Age Pension online using your myGov account.
If you get Carer Supplement or Child Disability Assistance Payment, your payment for 2015 is on its way.
Soon, myGov will be the only way to access your Centrelink online account.
Use the Rent vs buy calculator to find out the true cost to you.