News & alerts
- Easter public holiday closures, reporting and payment arrangements
- Program of Support for Disability Support Pension has changed
- Complete your Income Stream Review online
- Manage your money with your Deduction Statement
- Changes to payments for people with disability
- Changes to new Disability Support Pension claims
- View all news for carers
News for carers
View all stories
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
A program must be wholly or partially funded by the Commonwealth to be considered a Program of Support.
It’s time to complete your Income Stream Review. A quick and easy way to do this is online using your myGov account.
Plan for bills and manage expenses by accessing your payments and deductions online.
From 1 January 2015, there will be changes to some payments affecting people with disability.
From 1 January 2015, there are changes to new claims for Disability Support Pension for certain customers.