News & alerts
- Family Tax Benefit Part A will stop for some young people
- We will be closed over Easter and Anzac Day
- Need your super early on compassionate grounds?
- Read, listen or watch our translated information
- How to use your new Centrelink online account
- Young girl with disability builds a more independent future
- View all news for carers
News for carers
View all stories
From 1 May, Family Tax Benefit will no longer be paid for young people aged 16–17 who have completed secondary study.
We will be closed over Easter and Anzac Day. Your reporting and/or payment dates may be affected over this time.
There will be changes to the way we assess applications for the early release of superannuation on compassionate grounds.
Translated audio and video information about our payments and services is now available in your language.
We’re improving online! What you see when you connect with your Centrelink online account is changing.
Autism doesn’t stop Disability Champion Rebecca from participating in the community.