News & alerts
- Travelling overseas with prescription medicines
- Holiday closures, reporting and payment arrangements
- New payment options for families having a baby
- Our in-language mobile app is now available on Android
- Extra support for families who have children close together
- Transferring child support privately and Family Tax Benefit
News for families
View all stories
If you’re travelling overseas this Christmas, make sure you know the rules around taking prescription medicines with you.
Your reporting and payment dates may be affected over the Christmas, New Year and Australia Day holiday period.
Baby Bonus will no longer be available for children who are born or adopted on or after 1 March 2014.
Express Plus mobile apps are a simple, fast and mobile way for people to do business with us.
New rules may make it easier to get Parental Leave Pay or Dad and Partner Pay when you have children close together.
If you're registered with us, you can choose to transfer your child support payments privately with Private Collect.
Important update about the Schoolkids Bonus
As Parliament is yet to pass the legislation to end the Schoolkids Bonus, it will now be paid to eligible families and students in January 2014. Payment of future instalments of the Schoolkids Bonus, including for July 2014, will depend on whether the legislation is passed by Parliament in 2014. Read more about this important update