News & alerts
- Celebrate International Day of People with Disability
- Taskforce Integrity - do the right thing
- Immunisation requirements are changing
- Public Holiday closures, report and payment arrangements
- Prevent your payments from stopping
- Changes to the assessment of defined benefit income streams
- View all news for Indigenous Australians
News for Indigenous Australians
View all stories
We’re celebrating people of all abilities.
If you don’t tell us when your circumstances change you could be committing fraud.
From 1 January 2016, new immunisation requirements will apply to children and young people under 20 years of age.
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
Your payment will stop this month if your parents or guardians haven’t updated their financial details.
From 1 January 2016, the income test deductible amount for most defined benefit income streams will be capped at 10%.