News & alerts
- Easter public holiday closures, reporting and payment arrangements
- Travelling outside Australia? Tell us online
- Manage your money with your Deduction Statement
- Attending your provider appointments is important
- Changes to the way you update your student details
- View all news for Indigenous Australians
News for Indigenous Australians
View all stories
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
You can now notify details of your overseas travel quickly and easily using your Centrelink account, through myGov.
Plan for bills and manage expenses by accessing your payments and deductions online.
Job seeker payments will be suspended and you will not be able to report if you miss an appointment with your provider.
More options are now available when updating your student details using your Centrelink online account.