News & alerts
- Centrepay has changed
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- New Reconciliation Action Plan 2015 to 2017
- If you can't make your appointment, you may incur a penalty
- Changes to variable reporting from 1 July 2015
- Jump online for this year’s tax time!
- View all news for Indigenous Australians
News for Indigenous Australians
View all stories
New rules for goods and services that can be paid using Centrepay were introduced on 1 July 2015 that may affect you.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.
Renewing our commitment towards reconciliation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
From 1 July 2015 you may incur a financial penalty if you miss any Employment Services Provider appointment.
If you have reporting requirements, and you are not already reporting every 2 weeks, your reporting requirements may change.
Access your Centrelink and Medicare information online for tax time.