News & alerts
- Immunisation requirements are changing
- Public Holiday closures, report and payment arrangements
- It’s Parental Means Test Reassessment time
- Prevent your payments from stopping
- Changes to the assessment of defined benefit income streams
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- View all news for Indigenous Australians
News for Indigenous Australians
View all stories
From 1 January 2016, new immunisation requirements will apply to children and young people under 20 years of age.
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
Your child’s payment will stop if you don’t update your financial details with us.
Your payment will stop this month if your parents or guardians haven’t updated their financial details.
From 1 January 2016, the income test deductible amount for most defined benefit income streams will be capped at 10%.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.