News & alerts
- Estimate your income for 2014–15
- Newborn Upfront Payment and Newborn Supplement now available
- We will be closed over Easter and Anzac Day
- Need your super early on compassionate grounds?
- How to use your new Centrelink online account
- Helping students travel home Fares Allowance
- View all news for Indigenous Australians
News for Indigenous Australians
View all stories
If you receive Family Tax Benefit or Child Care Benefit, you need to update your estimate for 2014–15.
Newborn Upfront Payment and Newborn Supplement are available if your child is born or adopted on or after 1 March 2014.
We will be closed over Easter and Anzac Day. Your reporting and/or payment dates may be affected over this time.
There will be changes to the way we assess applications for the early release of superannuation on compassionate grounds.
We’re improving online! What you see when you connect with your Centrelink online account is changing.
We can help students travelling home at the end of school