News & alerts
- Consider a career in the public service
- A new way to give us proof of birth
- Easter public holiday closures, reporting and payment arrangements
- Travelling outside Australia? Tell us online
- Manage your money with your Deduction Statement
- Attending your provider appointments is important
- View all news for Indigenous Australians
News for Indigenous Australians
View all stories
Check out our Indigenous Apprenticeships Programme.
Use our mobile app to submit your Newborn Child Declaration its the easiest way to tell us your newborn has arrived.
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
You can now notify details of your overseas travel quickly and easily using your Centrelink account, through myGov.
Plan for bills and manage expenses by accessing your payments and deductions online.
Job seeker payments will be suspended and you will not be able to report if you miss an appointment with your provider.