News & alerts
- Changes to the assessment of defined benefit income streams
- How to prevent your payments from stopping
- Centrepay has changed
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- New Reconciliation Action Plan 2015 to 2017
- If you can't make your appointment, you may incur a penalty
- View all news for Indigenous Australians
News for Indigenous Australians
View all stories
From 1 January 2016, the income test deductible amount for most defined benefit income streams will be capped at 10%.
Are you getting Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY Living Allowance? Your parents or guardians may need to act now.
New rules for goods and services that can be paid using Centrepay were introduced on 1 July 2015 that may affect you.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.
Renewing our commitment towards reconciliation for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
From 1 July 2015 you may incur a financial penalty if you miss any Employment Services Provider appointment.