News & alerts
- JET Child Care Fee Assistance will be capped in 2015
- Green Army offers 17-24 year olds skills, training and experience
- It's annual reassessment time
- Your Centrelink online account is changing
- Reconnect directly with your Employment Services Provider
- Showcasing our work in remote Australia
- View all news for job seekers
News for job seekers
View all stories
Next year there will be changes that may affect your contribution to child care.
We'll put your income support payment on hold while you get a Green Army allowance.
If you get Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY Living Allowance your parents or guardians must complete an annual reassessment.
We've improved how you do business with us online—making it easier and more convenient for you.
If you're a job seeker and you miss an appointment your provider has booked, contact your provider instead of us.
Our Agents and Access points support customers in rural and remote Australia.