News & alerts
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Chronic Disease Management Plan
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- External Breast Prostheses Reimbursement Program
- Healthcare Identifiers Service
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- Sickness Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for your health
View all stories
Take the heat off your winter bills by using Centrepay
If you are under 35 and have an assessed work capacity of 8 hours or more a week these changes may apply to you.
To receive family assistance, you may need to immunise your children or get an exemption.
With self service you can manage things online, on your mobile device, on the phone or using a self service terminal at a Service Centre.