News & alerts
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Chronic Disease Management Plan
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- External Breast Prostheses Reimbursement Program
- Healthcare Identifiers Service
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
- Sickness Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for your health
View all stories
From 1 January 2015, a number of changes have been made to optometry services under Medicare.
Don't wait on the phone or stand in line—jump online and get back to your day!
You can find Medicare, Centrelink and Child Support in the new myGov Sydney shopfront in Martin Place.
With self service you can manage things online, on your mobile device, on the phone or using a self service terminal at a Service Centre.