Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Easter public holiday closures, reporting and payment arrangements
- Travelling outside Australia? Tell us online
- Manage your money with your Deduction Statement
- Attending your provider appointments is important
- New rules for DSP recipients going overseas from 1 January 2015
- JET Child Care Fee Assistance will be capped in 2015
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
You can now notify details of your overseas travel quickly and easily using your Centrelink account, through myGov.
Plan for bills and manage expenses by accessing your payments and deductions online.
Job seeker payments will be suspended and you will not be able to report if you miss an appointment with your provider.
If you’re on Disability Support Pension and planning a trip overseas, find out about the new rules.
Next year there will be changes that may affect your contribution to child care.