Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Immunisation requirements are changing
- Public Holiday closures, report and payment arrangements
- It’s Parental Means Test Reassessment time
- Prevent your payments from stopping
- Quarterly Child Care Rebate payments are starting
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
From 1 January 2016, new immunisation requirements will apply to children and young people under 20 years of age.
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
Your child’s payment will stop if you don’t update your financial details with us.
Your payment will stop this month if your parents or guardians haven’t updated their financial details.
If you get Child Care Rebate quarterly, your payment for July-September is on its way.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.