Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Special Benefit reviews are now online
- Travelling overseas? Your DSP may be affected
- New employment services start 1 July 2015
- A new way to give us proof of birth
- Lodge your tax return or tell us if you don’t have to lodge one
- Planning to study this year?
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
You can now do quarterly reviews using your Centrelink online account through myGov.
If you’re travelling outside Australia for more than 4 weeks in a 12 month period your payment may be stopped.
If you’re a job seeker and registered with Job Services Australia you may be affected by changes to employment services.
Use our mobile app to submit your Newborn Child Declaration its the easiest way to tell us your newborn has arrived.
Time’s running out! Do your tax for 2013–14 before 30 June 2015 or you may miss out on some family assistance.
We can help you get access to the support you need