Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Don't get caught out with a huge heating bill this winter
- Nominee arrangements
- Travelling outside Australia with your family
- Changes to Australian Working Life Residence rules
- Changes to Disability Support Pension from 1 July 2014
- Assistance with your child care fees for vacation care
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
Take the heat off your winter bills by using Centrepay
A nominee is a person or organisation that you can authorise to deal with us on your behalf.
There will be changes to how long you can get family assistance while overseas.
Changes to the rules for how much you can be paid while you're outside Australia.
If you are under 35 and have an assessed work capacity of 8 hours or more a week these changes may apply to you.
Child Care Benefit is paid for approved or registered care. Claim the right type of assistance for the care you use.