Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Your Centrelink online account is changing
- Reconnect directly with your Employment Services Provider
- Showcasing our work in remote Australia
- Now there are even more reasons to find and keep work
- Don't get caught out with a huge heating bill this winter
- Nominee arrangements
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
We've improved how you do business with us online—making it easier and more convenient for you.
If you're a job seeker and you miss an appointment your provider has booked, contact your provider instead of us.
Our Agents and Access points support customers in rural and remote Australia.
You may receive the Job Commitment Bonus if you stay in continuous gainful work and off income support payments.
Take the heat off your winter bills by using Centrepay
A nominee is a person or organisation that you can authorise to deal with us on your behalf.