Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Centrepay has changed
- News for Seniors in your language
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- If you can't make your appointment, you may incur a penalty
- Changes to variable reporting from 1 July 2015
- Jump online for this year’s tax time!
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
New rules for goods and services that can be paid using Centrepay were introduced on 1 July 2015 that may affect you.
Stay up to date with the latest translated issue of News for Seniors.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.
From 1 July 2015 you may incur a financial penalty if you miss any Employment Services Provider appointment.
If you have reporting requirements, and you are not already reporting every 2 weeks, your reporting requirements may change.
Access your Centrelink and Medicare information online for tax time.