Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Celebrate International Day of People with Disability
- Taskforce Integrity - do the right thing
- Immunisation requirements are changing
- Public Holiday closures, report and payment arrangements
- It’s Parental Means Test Reassessment time
- Prevent your payments from stopping
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
We’re celebrating people of all abilities.
If you don’t tell us when your circumstances change you could be committing fraud.
From 1 January 2016, new immunisation requirements will apply to children and young people under 20 years of age.
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
Your child’s payment will stop if you don’t update your financial details with us.
Your payment will stop this month if your parents or guardians haven’t updated their financial details.