Migrants, refugees and visitors
News & alerts
- Multicultural Service Officers - 25 years serving the community
- New income threshold rates for Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- JET Child Care Fee Assistance will be capped in 2015
- It's annual reassessment time for parents and guardians
- Your Centrelink online account is changing
- Reconnect directly with your Employment Services Provider
- View all news for migrants, refugees and visitors
Payments and services
News for migrants, refugees & visitors
View all stories
Celebrating 25 years in the job.
Each September income threshold rates will be adjusted by movements in the consumer price index.
Next year there will be changes that may affect your contribution to child care.
If your child receives Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY Living Allowance you need to complete an annual reassessment.
We've improved how you do business with us online—making it easier and more convenient for you.
If you're a job seeker and you miss an appointment your provider has booked, contact your provider instead of us.