News & alerts
- Age Pension
- Aged care means test assessments
- Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Digital TV Switchover Household Assistance Scheme
- Partner Allowance
- Pension Bonus Bereavement Payment
- Pension Bonus Scheme
- Pension Loans Scheme
- Pension Supplement
- Rent Assistance
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for older Australians
View all stories
From 1 January 2015, the deeming rules that apply to financial investments will extend to account-based income streams.
If your child receives Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY Living Allowance you need to complete an annual reassessment.
We've improved how you do business with us online—making it easier and more convenient for you.