People with disability
News & alerts
- Consider a career in the public service
- Easter public holiday closures, reporting and payment arrangements
- News for Carers is now only online
- Program of Support for Disability Support Pension has changed
- New rules for DSP recipients going overseas from 1 January 2015
- Changes to payments for people with disability
- View all news for people with disability
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
Check out our Indigenous Apprenticeships Programme.
Check when you need to report your earnings over the holiday period
Subscribe to receive news for Carers regularly by email.
A program must be wholly or partially funded by the Commonwealth to be considered a Program of Support.
If you’re on Disability Support Pension and planning a trip overseas, find out about the new rules.
From 1 January 2015, there will be changes to some payments affecting people with disability.