People with disability
News & alerts
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
Recognising outstanding achievements to improve the lives of people with disability.
Changes to the rules for how much you can be paid while you're outside Australia.
If you are under 35 and have an assessed work capacity of 8 hours or more a week these changes may apply to you.