People with disability
News & alerts
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
Winners announced for the 2013 National Disability Awards.
A story about a boy who hasn’t let his hearing loss stop him from chasing his dreams.
Disability questions answered live on our Facebook page on 3 December 2013.
You can receive messages from us by SMS or email using Electronic Messaging.
Legislation to abolish the Schoolkids Bonus was introduced into Parliament on 13 November 2013.
If you’re travelling overseas this Christmas, make sure you know the rules around taking prescription medicines with you.