People with disability
News & alerts
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
From 20 March 2014, changes to your income free area mean you can earn more money and keep more of your payment.
We’re improving online! What you see when you connect with your Centrelink online account is changing.
Parliament is yet to pass legislation to abolish the Schoolkids Bonus.
A story about a boy who hasn’t let his hearing loss stop him from chasing his dreams.
Disability questions answered live on our Facebook page on 3 December 2013.
You can receive messages from us by SMS or email using Electronic Messaging.