People with disability
News & alerts
- Time for a health check
- New claim process for Disability Support Pension
- Centrepay has changed
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- We’re making it easier for you to transfer to Age Pension
- You can now apply online for early release of superannuation
- View all news for people with disability
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
If you have a child turning 4 years old this financial year, they may need a health check.
From 1 July 2015, changes to the Disability Support Pension claim process will apply to all new claims.
New rules for goods and services that can be paid using Centrepay were introduced on 1 July 2015 that may affect you.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.
Are you almost age pension age? You may be able to transfer to Age Pension online using your myGov account.
Your superannuation may be released early in certain circumstances on compassionate grounds.