People with disability
News & alerts
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
- View all
News for people with disability
View all stories
From 1 January 2016, the income test deductible amount for most defined benefit income streams will be capped at 10%.
If you have a child turning 4 years old this financial year, they may need a health check.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.