People with disability
News & alerts
- Jump online for this year’s tax time!
- Never miss another Centrelink appointment
- Update your income and asset details online
- The way you access your Centrelink online account is changing
- Rent or buy - how do you decide
- Claim your Sickness Allowance or Mobility Allowance online
- View all news for people with disability
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
Access your Centrelink and Medicare information online for tax time.
View and manage your appointments online or by using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
You can view all and update most income and asset details online using your Centrelink online account through myGov.
Soon, myGov will be the only way to access your Centrelink online account.
Use the Rent vs buy calculator to find out the true cost to you.
Claiming Sickness Allowance or Mobility Allowance just got easier with a faster online claim process now available.