People with disability
News & alerts
- We will be closed over Easter and Anzac Day
- Need your super early on compassionate grounds?
- Read, listen or watch our translated information
- Keep more of your payment while working
- How to use your new Centrelink online account
- Register as an organ and tissue donor and tell your loved ones
- View all news for people with disability
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
We will be closed over Easter and Anzac Day. Your reporting and/or payment dates may be affected over this time.
There will be changes to the way we assess applications for the early release of superannuation on compassionate grounds.
Translated audio and video information about our payments and services is now available in your language.
From 20 March 2014, changes to your income free area mean you can earn more money and keep more of your payment.
We’re improving online! What you see when you connect with your Centrelink online account is changing.
Your donation decision could transform the lives of up to 10 people and significantly improve the lives of many more.