People with disability
News & alerts
- Program of Support for Disability Support Pension has changed
- Complete your Income Stream Review online
- Manage your money with your Deduction Statement
- New rules for DSP recipients going overseas from 1 January 2015
- Changes to payments for people with disability
- Changes to new Disability Support Pension claims
- View all news for people with disability
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
A program must be wholly or partially funded by the Commonwealth to be considered a Program of Support.
It’s time to complete your Income Stream Review. A quick and easy way to do this is online using your myGov account.
Plan for bills and manage expenses by accessing your payments and deductions online.
If you’re on Disability Support Pension and planning a trip overseas, find out about the new rules.
From 1 January 2015, there will be changes to some payments affecting people with disability.
From 1 January 2015, there are changes to new claims for Disability Support Pension for certain customers.