People with disability
News & alerts
- The Schoolkids Bonus helps students with education costs
- Are you planning to travel outside Australia
- Disability Champions share brighter futures
- Introducing the Clean Energy Supplement part of the Household Assistance Package
- Make your wish count, become an organ and tissue donor
- Take control of your health and register for an eHealth record today
News for people with disability
View all stories
Are you under 20 years of age, in primary or secondary study, receiving Disability Support Pension and need help with education costs? The Schoolkids Bonus can help you.
The rules about receiving payments while you are outside Australia changed on 1 January 2013.
Eleven people with amazing stories to tell have been named Disability Champions by the Department of Human Services.
The Clean Energy Supplement is an ongoing payment to help eligible households with everyday expenses following the implementation of the carbon price.
One day you could transform the lives of 10 or more people by becoming an organ and tissue donor.
If you are regularly treated by different healthcare professionals, it can be hard to keep track of all your health information.