People with disability
News & alerts
- New claim process for Disability Support Pension
- Centrepay has changed
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- We’re making it easier for you to transfer to Age Pension
- The way you access your Centrelink online account is changing
- Rent or buy - how do you decide
- View all news for people with disability
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
From 1 July 2015, changes to the Disability Support Pension claim process will apply to all new claims.
New rules for goods and services that can be paid using Centrepay were introduced on 1 July 2015 that may affect you.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.
Are you almost age pension age? You may be able to transfer to Age Pension online using your myGov account.
Soon, myGov will be the only way to access your Centrelink online account.
Use the Rent vs buy calculator to find out the true cost to you.