People with disability
News & alerts
- Claim your Sickness Allowance or Mobility Allowance online
- Travelling overseas? Your DSP may be affected
- Consider a career in the public service
- News for Carers is now only online
- Program of Support for Disability Support Pension has changed
- Complete your Income Stream Review online
- View all news for people with disability
- Child Disability Assistance Payment
- Continence Aids Payment Scheme
- Disability Support Pension
- Essential Medical Equipment Payment
- Ex-Carer Allowance (Child) Health Care Card
- Mobility Allowance
- Rent Assistance
- Sickness Allowance
- Telephone Allowance
- Youth Disability Supplement
- Explore payments based on your situation
News for people with disability
View all stories
Claiming Sickness Allowance or Mobility Allowance just got easier with a faster online claim process now available.
If you’re travelling outside Australia for more than 4 weeks in a 12 month period your payment may be stopped.
Check out our Indigenous Apprenticeships Programme.
Subscribe to receive news for Carers regularly by email.
A program must be wholly or partially funded by the Commonwealth to be considered a Program of Support.
It’s time to complete your Income Stream Review. A quick and easy way to do this is online using your myGov account.