Rural and remote Australians
News & alerts
- Taskforce Integrity - do the right thing
- Immunisation requirements are changing
- Prevent your payments from stopping
- Closure of fisheries in the Hunter River and Port Stephens
- Quarterly Child Care Rebate payments are starting
- Changes to the assessment of defined benefit income streams
- View all news for rural and remote Australians
News for rural and remote Australians
View all stories
If you don’t tell us when your circumstances change you could be committing fraud.
From 1 January 2016, new immunisation requirements will apply to children and young people under 20 years of age.
Your payment will stop this month if your parents or guardians haven’t updated their financial details.
Assistance for individuals and small businesses experiencing financial hardship as a result of the fisheries closure.
If you get Child Care Rebate quarterly, your payment for July-September is on its way.
From 1 January 2016, the income test deductible amount for most defined benefit income streams will be capped at 10%.