Rural and remote Australians
News & alerts
- Optometry under Medicare
- Manage your money with your Deduction Statement
- Attending your provider appointments is important
- Now myGov offers you more
- New income threshold rates for Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
- JET Child Care Fee Assistance will be capped in 2015
- View all news for rural and remote Australians
News for rural and remote Australians
View all stories
From 1 January 2015, a number of changes have been made to optometry services under Medicare.
Plan for bills and manage expenses by accessing your payments and deductions online.
Job seeker payments will be suspended and you will not be able to report if you miss an appointment with your provider.
Exciting new features and enhancements are now available in myGov.
Each September income threshold rates will be adjusted by movements in the consumer price index.
Next year there will be changes that may affect your contribution to child care.