Rural and remote Australians
News & alerts
- Centrepay has changed
- Family and domestic violence. It’s time to say enough.
- If you can't make your appointment, you may incur a penalty
- Jump online for this year’s tax time!
- Never miss another Centrelink appointment
- Update your income and asset details online
- View all news for rural and remote Australians
News for rural and remote Australians
View all stories
New rules for goods and services that can be paid using Centrepay were introduced on 1 July 2015 that may affect you.
If you're affected by family and domestic violence we can assist with a range of payments, services and support.
From 1 July 2015 you may incur a financial penalty if you miss any Employment Services Provider appointment.
Access your Centrelink and Medicare information online for tax time.
View and manage your appointments online or by using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app.
You can view all and update most income and asset details online using your Centrelink online account through myGov.