Students and trainees
News & alerts
- Travelling overseas? Your student payment may change
- Eligibility for Relocation Scholarships is changing
- Manage your money with your Deduction Statement
- Upcoming payment of the Schoolkids Bonus
- Attending your provider appointments is important
- Changes to payments for students and young people
- View all news for students and trainees
News for students and trainees
View all stories
If you leave Australia your student payment will stop unless you’re travelling for an approved reason.
If you move to or from a regional area to study, you may be eligible for a Relocation Scholarship
Plan for bills and manage expenses by accessing your payments and deductions online.
The Schoolkids Bonus will be paid automatically from 5 to 19 January 2015.
Job seeker payments will be suspended and you will not be able to report if you miss an appointment with your provider.
From 1 January 2015, there will be changes to some payments affecting students and young people.
The Schoolkids Bonus will be paid automatically from 5 to 19 January 2015. Read more about the upcoming payment of the Schoolkids Bonus.