Helping health professionals, practice staff and pharmacy assistants do business with us.
News for health professionals
- Upcoming changes to immunisation requirements
- Changes to the way you bill Healthy Kids Checks
- Pharmacy applications and PBS stationery orders over the holidays
- Everything you need to know about complying with the CDBS
- Create additional Medicare Provider Numbers online
- Changes to pharmacy remuneration arrangements
- View all news
Software vendors may need to update medical software.
From 1 November 2015, Healthy Kids Checks must be billed under an MBS attendance item.
Over the holiday period, Section 90 pharmacy applications and PBS stationery orders will not be processed.
If you’re a dental practitioner, there is Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) compliance information you need to know.
Add a new Medicare Provider Number instantly by creating a new provider location in HPOS.
New arrangements for s90 community pharmacies and s92 dispensing doctors came into effect on 1 July 2015.