Aged care providers
News for health professionals
- Changes to immunisation requirements starting 1 January 2016
- Changes to the way you bill Healthy Kids Checks
- Pharmacy applications and PBS stationery orders over the holidays
- Everything you need to know about complying with the CDBS
- Create additional Medicare Provider Numbers online
- Changes to pharmacy remuneration arrangements
- View all news
Immunisation requirements will apply to children and young people under 20 years of age.
From 1 November 2015, Healthy Kids Checks must be billed under an MBS attendance item.
Over the holiday period, Section 90 pharmacy applications and PBS stationery orders will not be processed.
If you’re a dental practitioner, there is Child Dental Benefits Schedule (CDBS) compliance information you need to know.
Add a new Medicare Provider Number instantly by creating a new provider location in HPOS.
New arrangements for s90 community pharmacies and s92 dispensing doctors came into effect on 1 July 2015.