Business & employer contact information
Business and employers can contact us online, in writing, by phone or email.
Managing your business information online
Before you contact us, you may want to check if you can do it yourself. Many businesses and organisation assist the Australian Government to deliver payments and services to Australians using online services.
Read more about managing your business information online.
Business service changes
You can check whether there are any service interruptions impacting your business via business service changes.
National Business Gateway
A national contact centre dedicated to making it easier for the Australian business community to do business with us.
We deal directly with the business community to deliver integrated services for Australian businesses. Gateway services include:
- Centrepay – provides assistance for business with Centrepay deductions
- Centrelink Confirmation eServices – provides secure and convenient ways for business to obtain and exchange information with us. Services also includes Electronic Verification of Rent and the Rent Deduction Scheme
- Income Management – provides assistance for business with Income Management and BasicsCards
- Transport and freight services – includes the Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme and the Bass Strait Passenger Vehicle Equalisation Scheme
- Third Party Contact Centre & Online Support – provides a general phone and fax service and online support for the business community
- Paid Parental Leave scheme for employers – assists with employer registrations, enquiries and support for the Parental Leave Pay scheme
- Organisation Nominee Online Services – assists with online registrations and general enquiries about Nominee Online Services
- Redundancy – we can assist you to provide support and useful information to staff facing redundancy or retrenchment
- Employer Reporting Service – provides a secure and convenient way for employers to exchange payroll information with us
You can contact us as follows:
|Centrepay for Businesses and Organisations||
|Centrelink Confirmation eServices for business||
|Business feedback and complaints||
|Income Management organisations and BasicsCard merchants||
|Third Party Contact Centre and Online Support for:||
|Transport and freight services||
Business contact details for other select services
There is specific contact information for select services. If your enquiry relates to one of the following services, please refer to the contact details below after reading the relevant service pages:
|Child Support information for Legal Professionals||
Child Support Solicitor's line on:
|Child Support Information for employers||Child Support employer service team
|Child Support Staying Connected workplace program|
|Child Support Business Online Services||
|Early Release of Superannuation benefits||
|Compensation Recovery - Medicare||
For help completing forms or to speak to a service officer:
|Income stream reviews for providers|