There are several Australian Government services to support employers that have employees who receive a payment or service from us.
Use our online services if we ask you to provide information about an employee who is receiving a payment from us. Read more about the:
- Employer Reporting Service
- Employment Separation Certificates for employers
- Employment Status Verification
- Paid Parental Leave scheme for employers
- Redundancy Information for Employers
- Garnishee notice to employers for deductions from salaries or wages
Other government resources
Read about how you can receive up to $10,000 for employing a mature age worker for 12 months or more through the jobactive restart program on the Department of Employment website.