- Business home
- Business online services
- Businesses working with us
- Child Support and your business
- Employer resources
- Payments for businesses
- Your business sector
- Payments and services
- Contact us
- Australian Organ Donor Register historical statistics
- Business service changes
- Feedback and complaints
Centrelink Confirmation eServices for businesses
Online access to real time information about our customers. You can confirm a customer's eligibility for your rebates, concessions or services.
You need to know
Centrelink Confirmation eServices (CceS) is a secure online service for businesses. You can confirm a customer’s entitlement to a concession, rebate or service you provide to our and Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) customers.
To use the CCeS service you must:
- have a contract in place with us
- have a customer's consent before you can check their details with us
You can save time and money by getting customer information directly from us. Use this service to:
- reduce administrative costs
- improve the reliability of the information you use
- provide better customer service through an immediate response
Use the customer confirmation function to confirm a customer's entitlement to concessions, rebates and services.
You can make a:
- Centrelink payment enquiry to confirm a customer’s entitlement to receive a concession
- DVA enquiry to check a customer's concession eligibility
Use the income confirmation function to get customer income, asset and payment details.
You and your customers will save time because they won’t need to contact us for information.
If you have customers who get Centrelink payments, you may need to check their eligibility for your services, or to determine what help you can provide. The information you get may be in the form of an income statement providing customer details, including their:
- Centrelink payments
- assets, and
Administrators and trustees of superannuation funds can use the superannuation confirmation function. Use this to get information about the income support status of a customer getting Centrelink payments.
This helps you decide whether superannuation can be released early due to financial hardship.
Registration to this service will provide you with:
- an online, real time system
- batch processing for large volume requests and historical income statements
- customer assistance from our service centres and customer access points across Australia
- comprehensive online help when using the enquiry screens
- detailed explanations of result information
- helpdesk services 5 days a week by phone or email
- dedicated state and territory based staff for information and support
- information, materials and user guides for your employees
This service is free for businesses that help customers who get Centrelink or DVA payments.
There may be initial administrative costs associated with system integration interfaces and testing if your business needs to use this approach.
CceS has 3 different methods to let you get customer information.
You can get customer information through the service using:
- single enquiry service - submit a query for 1 customer receiving Centrelink or DVA payments. You’ll get the results immediately and can print them for your records
- batch lodgement - submit a query about multiple customers by submitting a batch file in eXtensible Markup Language (XML). You’ll receive a response to batch lodgement within 72 hours of making a query
- system integration - get a direct connection between your host ICT system and our mainframe for the customer confirmation function only. You’ll need to set up an interface, which will incur some costs and take extra time
A business that is a legal entity can register to use Centrelink Confirmation eServices (CCeS).
Using the service
To use this service, you must:
You can access eServices from 7:00 am to 8:45 pm Monday to Friday AEST.
The service is not monitored outside of these hours including on weekends or national public holidays. If you experience problems when the service isn’t monitored, try again when the service is monitored.
The eService helpdesk is available for support from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday AEST. The helpdesk isn’t available on national public holidays.