ABSTUDY resources for community groups
Resources to help you share information about ABSTUDY.
ABSTUDY helps Indigenous Australians with the cost of studying or doing an Australian Apprenticeship. It helps with school fees, boarding, travel and other school related items.
We know community groups play a big role in supporting students and their families. So, we’ve created an ABSTUDY eKit to help you.
You can download our ABSTUDY eKit. Use it to promote ABSTUDY in your community.
By using the eKit, you agree to reproduce collateral in the exact form provided by us. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
In the eKit
You’ll find these useful resources:
- radio ad - share the ad on local radio or on social media near the end of the year to promote early claiming
- talking points – to help with community outreach
- newsletter article - publish an article in your local newsletter or newspaper near the end of the year to promote early claiming
- posters and flyers - print them and display them in your local area, for example in schools or workplaces, or use them as ads in local newsletters
- ABSTUDY Reference Guide - share this information about what students and apprentices can get under ABSTUDY
We also have ABSTUDY videos on YouTube. You can share links to our videos on social media, in online newsletters and at presentations.
Read more about ABSTUDY.
If you’re in a rural, regional or remote area, Agents and Access Points can help you.
If you want to host an Agent or Access Point, read information for Agents and Access Points host organisations.