Disability and carers
2014-15 budget measures related to disability and carers.
- Disability Support Pension – compulsory participation requirements for recipients aged under 35 years
- Disability Support Pension – reduced portability
- Disability Support Pension – review recipients aged under 35 years
- Index Pension and Pension Equivalent Payments by the Consumer Price Index
- Maintain eligibility thresholds for Australian Government payments for three years - social security means test settings
- Reset the Assets Test Deeming Rate Thresholds