Information for people seeking employment with the department.
Current career opportunities
- Current vacancies
- Irregular or intermittent employment register
- Non-ongoing (temporary) employment register
Who we are and what we do
We maintain and improve Australians’ lives whenever they may need us.
We deliver Centrelink, Child Support and Medicare payments and services, as well as Australian Hearing services. Most Australians make contact with us at some point in their life and each year we deliver more than $140 billion in payments. Read more about us.
What we offer you
We offer you:
- the opportunity to work as part of a team that has a crucial role in influencing the strategic focus and coordination of service delivery for Australians
- flexible and innovative work practices that aim for a balance between work and family life
- a workplace committed to diversity
- employment opportunities all around Australia
Read about our Enterprise Agreement.