Senate order on non-corporate Commonwealth entity contracts
A listing of our non-corporate Commonwealth entity contracts.
The listing relates to the period 1 January to 31 December 2016 for non-corporate Commonwealth entity contracts to the value of $100,000 or more (GST inclusive) that have:
- not been fully performed as at 31 December 2016, or
- been entered into during the 12 months prior to 31 December 2016
Most of the contracts listed contain confidentiality provisions of a general nature. They are designed to protect the confidential information of the parties that may be obtained or generated in carrying out the contract.
The reasons we include these clauses include:
- ordinary commercial prudence to protect trade secrets, proprietary information and the like, and
- protection of other Commonwealth material and personal information
Procurement contracts are available through the Senate Order Report on the AusTender website.
Non-procurement contracts are available for download:
- Senate Order 2016 Calendar Year Non-procurement contracts
- Senate Order 2016 Calendar Year Non-procurement contracts (machine readable format - contract data only)
The estimated cost of complying with this order was $1,344. The method of estimate captures the staff wages for the time spent on data collection, quality assurance and administrative support relating to the production of the order.