Meeting your child support responsibilities
As a parent, you have responsibilities and rights. You can also choose how to arrange your child support in a way that works for you and the other parent.
You’re responsible for making sure:
- you pay your child support in full and on time
- care arrangements for your children are in place
- you lodge your tax return on time, if you need to lodge one
- you report your income accurately, and
- you tell us about any changes of circumstances as soon as possible