Relationship details - outside Australia form (AUS203)

Use this form to tell us your relationship details if you are outside Australia. We will assess if you should be paid as a single person or a member of a couple.


Page last updated: 8 September 2016

This information was printed Sunday 2 October 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.