Relationship details - outside Australia form (AUS203)

Use this form to tell us your relationship details if you are outside Australia. We will assess if you should be paid as a single person or a member of a couple.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 8 September 2016

This information was printed Saturday 21 January 2017 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.