Child support agreement form (CS1666)

Use this form to lodge a child support agreement with DHS. Either party to the agreement can lodge this form.


Page last updated: 8 July 2016

This information was printed Saturday 27 August 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.