Income declaration form (CS1668)

Use this form to provide an income declaration if your taxable income has not yet been assessed by the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).

Use the form that relates to the financial year you are declaring your income for.

We use your adjusted taxable income to calculate your child support assessment.

Complete the form online using your Child Support online account through myGov. Read more about how to register for a Child Support online account.

Page last updated: 1 September 2016

This information was printed Friday 30 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.