Response to application to change your assessment - Special circumstances form (CS1971)

Use this form to respond to a change of assessment application.

There may be a quicker, simpler option than applying for a Change of Assessment. Call us on 131 141 to find out more before you use this form.

Page last updated: 11 February 2016

This information was printed Wednesday 28 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.