Joint election to stop a change to your Child Support Assessment being initiated form (CS2899)

Use this form to elect to stop us initiating a change to the child support assessment.

You can use this form if we have initiated or are investigating a possible change to your assessment.

We cannot accept an election if the receiving parent gets an income tested pension, benefit or allowance.

Page last updated: 3 March 2016

This information was printed Saturday 1 October 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.