Representative authority form (CS3042)

Use this form to authorise another person or organisation to enquirie or act on your behalf about your child support case.

The person you authorise must be aged 18 years or older.


Page last updated: 8 September 2016

This information was printed Friday 30 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.