Application for fixed annual rate not to be used form (CS4119)

Use this form to request that the fixed annual rate of child support no longer applies to your child support assessment.

Complete the form online using your Child Support online account through myGov. Read more about how to register for a Child Support online account.

Page last updated: 1 September 2016

This information was printed Thursday 29 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.