Application for Post Separation Income to be Excluded form (CS4120)

Use this form to apply to have additional income earned after you separated from the child's other parent, excluded from your child support assessment.

This must be income you have earned in addition to income you earned before your separation. For example it does not include income from a second job you had before separation, overtime if you were already doing overtime before separation, or standard pay rises.


Page last updated: 7 March 2016

This information was printed Sunday 25 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.