Application for Child Support Assessment - Non-parent carer form (CS4121)

Use this form to apply for a new child support assessment for children you are caring for or if you are restarting a previously ended assessment.

Also complete this form if you want to add another child to an existing assessment.


Page last updated: 1 September 2016

This information was printed Monday 26 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.