Income Declaration - Income earned outside Australia form (CS4145)

Use this form to declare your income if you are a resident of a country that has a reciprocating jurisdiction under Australian child support legislation.

We use income that you earn from any source outside Australia to calculate your child support assessment.


Page last updated: 16 May 2016

This information was printed Monday 26 September 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.