Claim and Notes for Bereavement Payment form (FA008M)

Use this form if you are the birth mother or partner of the birth mother and you want to claim payments for a child who was stillborn or who has recently died.

This form contains 2 sections - notes and claim form.

In cases of stillbirth and infant death, your maternity hospital or registered midwife will provide you with a different version of this form, which will include a declaration for your attending doctor or midwife to complete.

We’re testing a new website design. Try it out and tell us what you think. Read more about changes to this site.
If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 3 July 2017

This information was printed Monday 24 July 2017 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.