Registration for Formal Enrolment for families claiming Child Care Benefit as a lump sum payment form (FA022)

Use this form to claim Child Care Benefit as a lump sum payment after the end of the financial year, if you aren't applying for reduced fees.

Do not use this form if you are claiming Child Care Benefit and receive Child Care Rebate throughout the financial year.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 14 February 2017

This information was printed Thursday 23 March 2017 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.