Advice of return to work, income estimate or a payment choice for family assistance form (FA056)

Use this form to tell us you have returned to work if you currently receive Family Tax Benefit as a fortnightly payment or Child Care Benefit as reduced fees.

You can also use this form to:

  • provide an income estimate of your actual annual family income, or
  • make a payment choice to reduce the risk of overpayment

Use your Centrelink online account through myGov to tell us that you have returned to work instead of completing this form.

If you use assistive technology because of a disability or impairment we provide help for assistive technology users of forms.

Page last updated: 10 October 2016

This information was printed Saturday 10 December 2016 from It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at when using this material.